With the booming Real estate industry in the Philippines, a lot of people now are considering to invest. In investing, people consider different things like location, unit type, property type or even developer. In this article, I will share why you should invest in Fort Bonifacio, the Next Super City in Asia.
1. It is accessible. Fort Bonifacio is at the Centre of Business districts in Manila, right in the centre of Ortigas City, Makati City and Pasay. It actually has 3 major access roads to go around the Metro Manila. First is the C-5 road which will lead you to Ortigas, Eastwood and if you’re going south to tagaytay. Second road is Kalayaan road, which can lead you to Makati and Edsa. The third access point is Mckinley Road if you’re going to Dasma Village, Makati and Edsa.
2. Lifestyle. Fort Bonifacio is the perfect combination and antithesis to Manila and Makati, attracting business (local or foreign corporations such as: HSBC & Deutch Bank), institutions (International School manila, Enderun College, Manila Japanese School, British Embassy, House of Worship, etc), retail & leisure facilities ( S&R shopping, Home Depot, PORCHE, Burgos Circle, The Mind Museum, etc.), as well as low-rise & high-rise housing developments, and high-end condominiums; thus seeking to become an ideal city in the Philippines.
3. Rentals. As an investor, the one thing that you should highly consider is if your property can be rented out in the future on a consistent basis. Fort Bonifacio offers projects where you have a captured market right beside the condo. Let’s take for example a property in One Uptown Residence in Uptown Bonifacio. Right beside it is the Uptown place mall which has 4 multinational companies like Google Philippines. Where do you think they will rent? Of course everyone would like to live in a property where you can just walk to go to your office.
Always go for a self-sustaining investment, where you can pay for your unit using the earnings from the rentals. Right now, the average rental rate in Fort Bonifacio is about P1,000 – P1,300 per sqm, which varies from condo to condo. Some have their condos furnished so they can charge higher.
4. Appreciation. Compared to other property investments, real estate properties in Fort Bonifacio have the highest yield per annum, is less volatile than the stock market, and it can be a hedge over inflation. The standard appreciation rate of Megaworld properties in Bonifacio Global City is at a conservative rate of 10 percent per annum. With neighboring commercial hubs near residential establishments, you are sure to have captured markets to rent out or purchase your property. Rest assured, your investment will yield profit in due time.
5. Location. The most important of them all is the location. In investing in properties, the most crucial is the location. You may buy a good project located on a not so good location but will just give you low returns, compared to investing on the same project in the best location. The best location is always at the center of everything like offices, establishments, schools, embassy, and malls. Fort Bonifacio offers everything that a great investment has.
By virtue of having the ideal location, a world class master-plan of BGC by the best of the best local developers and some international consultant in the field of urban design, BGC has received several media exposure all around the globe – making it a first rate development. it is no wonder why several big corporations choose BGC as the perfect site for top notch establishments. On this note, the access it has to the labor pools of Metro Manila is extraordinary.
The Bottomline – Investment can vary to different clients but what Fort Bonifacio offers is i think the best right now. If you want to use your hard-earned money to invest, I would definitely suggest Fort Bonifacio.